Saturday, December 25, 2010

More Pictures

Hey everyone this is Ashley. I will try to post as many pictures as I possibly can here, so everyone can get a glimpse of our little miracle. This has truly been the best Christmas! I am so thankful for all of the blessings that the Lord has given to us, however undeserving, He is so great, and I am truly thankful! It is so good to be home now after our extended stay at the hospital. Abby was actually discharged before I was, due to the fact that I had pneumonia. But praise God we are home, and have been spending some wonderful time with our new little family. I told Samual that I was thankful for all of his posts, but people want to see more pictures. And more of the baby...lol so I will try to oblige, and put what I can on here.



I just love all of her different faces, she makes some of the funniest ones. I still can't figure out who she looks more like, and they change so much over time. I think she looks more like her daddy and acts like her momma. So, we'll need much prayer...lol


Here in here little layette.


Funny face. They were taking her blood pressure. (See the tiny cuff there on her leg) She wasn't too happy when they messed with her though.


Chubby Cheeks


Streching that neck, she can already lift her head up pretty well by herself. She's kind of stubborn that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment