Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 3!!!

Sam Writing:

Well, Abigail has been here for three days now and she is getting better adjusted to life outside of the womb. This has been the most amazing time being with our little gift from God. We could not have asked for anything better in life. I'm here watching Abigail lay in momma's arms and all I can think of is how blessed I am. Family and friends have been so encouraging to us the past few days and I know that there are so many others that can't wait to get their first glimpse of Abigail. I also know that there have been so many people praying for us and we want you to know how appreciative we are. I'm going to try to continue adding pics on a regular basis so that everyone can at least see Abigail that way. I'm not sure when we are going to be able to leave the hospital because the doctors think that Ashley may have a virus but we know everything is in God's hands. We look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Abigail really knows how to cry! This girl has some lungs!

Sleepy Baby
In Daddy's Arms





No comments:

Post a Comment