Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day in Baton Rouge with the Girls- Pre Babies


Me...after walking around in BR all day. Well not really, that's one thing about being pregnant at the same time. We all wore out at the same time too! :)


Me Court and Shawanda


We are in order....biggest, bigger, and big...lol (their words)

I got to meet up with Courtney and Shawanda....who I happened to grow up in the same youth group, and who just so happen to be pregnant at the same time. Due: Me-Dec. Courtney-Jan. Shawanda-Feb, so we are right after one another. Sam and I went to the Mall in Baton Rogue since it would be the half-way mark for Courtney and I, Shawanda lives in BR. It was fun to see them again and share our pregnancy woes...lol It's really neat that all three of us are gonna be running around with our own little ones soon! So we exchanged gifts, and took a few pictures. Of course I am the largest....lol

No comments:

Post a Comment