Friday, September 4, 2009

Coffee Punch

Per Request here is the recipe for Coffee Punch. I had this the other day when we were in Jena, La at Bro. Coon's church dedication service. They had refreshments after the service, and this was some good stuff. I drank two glasses, but please a word to the wise if you are anything like me don't drink this after 12:00 noon. Or at least use decaf. for the coffee portion of the drink. I was up all night staring at the wall. Of course I don't ever drink coffee or soda, so I may very well be ultra sensitive to the caffeine, but I figured I would give you fair warning.

Coffee Punch

1 qt (4 cups) chilled strong coffee
1 qt chocolate ice cream
1 qt vanilla ice cream
1 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp almond extract
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon

No comments:

Post a Comment