Monday, May 9, 2011

First Mother's Day

Well, it was my very first Mother's Day, and I am so thankful for the little blessing God has given us! It wouldn't be the same without her here, and she's teaching me more each day as she's learning. I hope my Mom and mother-in-law both had wonderful mother's days! And all of the mom's out there did too!! What a job, and joy it is to be a mother! God Bless all of you. Here are some pictures of our day.


This was the Picture I found the other day of me when I was a baby. Can you see the resemblence? lol


She looks so serious right here! Wonder who she gets that from?



This was taken after Sunday night church, I promise I put shoes on that baby when we left, but this is how she always ends up by the end of church. lol She looks like a little cupie doll here. Daddy did her hair by the way for Sunday am/pm service...:)



Smiley girl


On the way to church...



After service again.







Silly girl!















Daddy!



Sunday AM




No comments:

Post a Comment