Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Almost 4 Months/Crawfish Boil Pictures

Here are some recent pictures of Our First Crawfish Boil of the Season, and Abigail's first baby food eating attempt. She will be Four Months old in a few days, and I decided to let her taste some solid food. She did pretty well it was Banana's and she ate the entire container! Can't believe how time is flying. There are also some random pictures we took of her in the past few days. Crawfish Pot...mmmmm I don't normally wear gloves when I'm eating crawfish, because I like that "real crawfish eating experience". However, I have a little one who I didn't want to get spices on so it worked out for the best really. I had to hurry and eat all of these before Abigail woke up....It almost worked. Yum Yum Here she is just hanging out outside, it was so nice out, and she loves it outside. She had on her John Deere socks that Bro. Will got her! lol Hey "Can I have a crawfish?" Okay this will do I guess... Barrels full of Crawfish! Here we are at our first baby food attempt, she actually ate more than she wore! I was very suprised. She loved them. MMM Pureed Bananas She REALLY liked them...lol Getting ready for Crawfish Okay now here are some random pictures we snapped the last few days. She's such a Ham! She just talks and talks and talks...she must get that from her Daddy! Teething already! They both had a rough day! Sunday Church...

No comments:

Post a Comment