Wednesday, August 26, 2009















Here are a few more pictures from our trip. We visited an Alligator Farm at feeding time. Sam said that it was well worth the $6.50 it cost us to get in, and I guess it was considering that the guy who feeds them actually gets in the pen with those things and has to hand feed them. It was actually pretty interesting. The poor man got bit on the thumb, I mean I know the economy is rough right now, but who wants to feed gators? Oh well somebody has to do it right?
Ok well they also had a petting zoo there, where we got to feed sheep, goats, deer and emu. That's right EMU! I guess they were kind of cute, in that "please don't bite my fingers off Mr. Bird sort of way. I think I'm more of a cute furry little deer kinda gal myself. Ugh, well the good part is they didn't get any fingers of mine. We also spent some time walking on the trails downtown with our friends the Wagner's, and then went to the Tower at sunset, and got a few cool pics.






No comments:

Post a Comment